● If this is your first visit to Dog Pawz, you will need to call your store location to schedule your Meet and Greet day. Meet and Greet days can be scheduled for Monday – Thursday. Once we have entered your information into our system, you will have access to your online account and will be able to book daycare and boarding reservations online, as well as camera access.
● Please bring in a copy of your pup's updated shot records (Rabies 1 year/Distemper 1 year/Bordetella 6 months) on your Meet and Greet day.
● All pups must be wearing a leather, nylon, or canvas collar upon arrival. For safety reasons, please remove metal pinch collars, chain collars, spike collars, electric fence collars, and harnesses. Dog Pawz is not responsible for damaged collars or flea collars.
● For first-timers, we have a “New Dog Introduction Procedure”. We place your dog in a small area next to their designated play area so they can get used to the smells and sounds. Depending on the dog and the breed, the introduction period varies. We have found this technique helps with new anxiety jitters.
● We also encourage half-day play days so your dog can get used to staying with us before they stay for an extended period of time. During this time, we are able to better understand your dog’s behavior and tendencies, making everyone comfortable and your dog’s stay with us safer.
● Spay/Neuter Policy: We require dogs over 6 months of age to be spayed or neutered.
● Required Vaccinations: Written proof from your veterinarian of current Rabies, DHPP, Canine Influenza, and Bordetella (every 6 months) is required for your dog to stay with us. If your dog needs any of the required vaccines in this list, our vet would be happy to administer them here. Dog Pawz is a one-stop shop for your pet's needs!